Original Nissan Boot divider

Daryl

I have for sale an original Nissan boot divider (goes under the strut brace). Comes with screws and brackets. Can post,but must weigh nearly 2kg,so will cost abit. Part is in great condition,and il even supply new AV foam for the brackets.

Looking for £70 +P+P.

170afdd2.jpg

eedbb269.jpg

:shrug:

I've been looking for one of these for a long time without success but after seeing the price I think I can do without......I never realised they came at that sort of cost but could never find a dealer who could get me one.

Too rich for my blood if it comes down a bit pm me but I think you have some gold dust there!!!!

:thumbs:

:shrug:

I've been looking for one of these for a long time without success but after seeing the price I think I can do without.....

:thumbs:

Why do without - just make your own. Quite a few of us on here have done that quite successfully. I made mine from MDF, after using cardboard to create a template. I covered it in black fabric and added a Nissan badge to finish it off. It's just a push fit under the strut brace so it is very easy to take in and out. :thumbs:

Have you still got the dimensions / template Jim?

No, sorry. This was five years ago!

As said, I used a piece of cardboard and trimmed it until it was fitting properly then used that as a template to cut the MDF. I binned the cardboard ages ago. :sorry:

Good luck with the sale, never seen an original before B)

On a side note, perhaps those discussing ways not to buy Daryl`s should start a new thread ;)

Bugger,should have asked for more money! lol

I know people think they are over priced for what they are,etc etc.

As you have just said,when was the last time you saw an original Nissan one,not a copy?