BMW X5 4.4L V8

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I do know what your saying and I agree

However, I despise mushrooms, they don't do anything for me. They are disgusting !!! I can't understand why people like them and why my mum put them in all my meals as a kid..

I'm still picking them off my Pizza's at the age off 33..

I guess you see the point I'm making :thumbs:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, I despise mushrooms, they don't do anything for me. They are disgusting !!! I can't understand why people like them and why my mum put them in all my meals as a kid..

I feel the same about Liver, Kidneys and Black Pudding :surrender:

:lol::lol:

Because, i'm struggling to find a half decent unabused X5 and I need something quick and this X3 is local to me and looked quite nice in the flesh...

I'm not really focused/excited about what I buy as its not going to be something for the long haul, probably 6 months or so.. I don't like the Jeeps though, don't ask why they just don't seem to appeal to me..

Sorry, I mean, why do you want an X5/X3? If it's just for carrying surely wouldn't something like an estate/mpv offer the same capability?

Personally I don't see the point of either the X5/X3. They don't appear to be able to offroad and they don't seem to offer anything an estate doesn't.

Our Christopher wants to waft arooond for a few months - leave him be...let him waft :boxing::lol:

Because, i'm struggling to find a half decent unabused X5 and I need something quick and this X3 is local to me and looked quite nice in the flesh...

I'm not really focused/excited about what I buy as its not going to be something for the long haul, probably 6 months or so.. I don't like the Jeeps though, don't ask why they just don't seem to appeal to me..

Sorry, I mean, why do you want an X5/X3? If it's just for carrying surely wouldn't something like an estate/mpv offer the same capability?

Personally I don't see the point of either the X5/X3. They don't appear to be able to offroad and they don't seem to offer anything an estate doesn't.

Our Christopher wants to waft arooond for a few months - leave him be...let him waft :boxing: :l

ol:

No, not until he buys an obscenely loud and brash hemi jeep :p

None of this girly man's posing mobiles :p

Oh and I like shrooms :p Morel shrooms are awesome :p

I feel the same about Liver, Kidneys and Black Pudding :surrender:

:lol::lol:

Dude - Black Pudding is awesome lol