New shoes Volk GT-AV

Miky350z

Yes i mean if i can make the car low perfectly front and rear whit the wheels, as you can see on the pics...it's osmething difficult explain in english :blush:

They are max aggressive ET +24 front and +17 rear, but the front tire don't stay under the fender!so i need to low to become "legal look" ;)

Yes i mean if i can make the car low perfectly front and rear whit the wheels, as you can see on the pics...it's osmething difficult explain in english :blush:

They are max aggressive ET +24 front and +17 rear, but the front tire don't stay under the fender!so i need to low to become "legal look" ;)

I would have expected +24 on the front to be fine as most go with a +22 for Volk on the front without any problems. Now +17 on the rear - that's aggressive! :teeth:

Thanks thanks all..

Yes 19* 9.5 and 10.5

Salt :wacko: yes salt... but i use only on the week end the car and not in mountain!!! :teeth:

So it's 3 days that i have it, i cannot say more about tires..so no noise like Bridgestone :) and look good!

I want to test it on water.

you need some silver indicator bulbs on the front B)

Have you done this mod? Any pics mate? :blush:

I've done this aswell sarnie. It makes a massive difference. I have some before and after pics. I guess it'll look similar to mikes as they are both azure.