Last night of the proms......

DoogyRev

They've taken Casualty off for this guff :thumbdown:

Got to agree with you here mate......reminds me of watching the antiques roadshow; even if we were back in the day when there was only 5 channels, I still wouldn't choose this one!

:scare:

Its funny, when I got invited along by some friends to do Hyde Park I thought it would be cack and took a good supply of beer, by the end of the night I was pumping out my chest, shouting Land of Hope and Glory and the blood rushing along to Pomp and Circumstance - unless you have the music bellowing out and a bit of alcohol in you you can't really get in the right frame of mind for it :lol:

They've taken Casualty off for this guff :thumbdown:

Got to agree with you here mate......reminds me of watching the antiques roadshow; even if we were back in the day when there was only 5 channels, I still wouldn't choose this one!

:scare:

I take it you stay in on sundays to watch the bumper episode of beastenders and actually think that thngy square is a real place. This country would be a whole lt better if the majority broadened their horizons. Instead every one sits infront of the telly watching some complete noobs tw@t about trying to be some sort or shite idol or care about who stabbed/shot/got who up the duff.

........... rant over :rant:

Can't stand the soaps actually, I just don't see why LNOTP has to take over the BBC1 schedule when they've got BBC2 or BBC4 for this kind of thing.

I do appreciate music and circumstance like this sometimes as long as I'm in the mood for it, so I can see the appeal, it's just not something I'd personally choose to spend my Saturday night watching.