P1 for a 370Z

mbs

If you had it done by a nissan centre they should have provided another years RAC breakdown cover.

Yes I checked with Nissan GB when I got the car and this was their email reply:

"I can confirm that when you have your Nissan 370Z serviced at a Nissan dealership within its service schedule (12 months or 9,000 miles which ever comes first) your Nissan 370Z gets 12 months RAC Roadside Assistance. Every time you have your Nissan 370Z serviced at a Nissan dealership your Nissan 370Z will get another 12 months RAC Roadside Assistance cover.

The RAC Roadside Assistance cover is registered to the vehicle itself and not the owner. Should you decide to sell the vehicle the RAC Roadside Assistance cover will go with the vehicle."

Nice reminder, need to get mine sorted, only two near me are Westway Manchester & Westway Stockport, might give both a call.

edit - £199 including vat, courtesy car & everything from Westway Stockport. Standard price £219 but he gave a discount (I didn't even have to ask, he just said that figure, I only found out when I called back to book as was quoted £219 by the other person answering the phone but after checked did it for £199). Plus, it's going in tomorrow, so result there. Only downside, either a Micra or Note for the day :surrender: .

If you had it done by a nissan centre they should have provided another years RAC breakdown cover.

"I can confirm that when you have your Nissan 370Z serviced at a Nissan dealership within its service schedule (12 months or 9,000 miles which ever comes first) your Nissan 370Z gets 12 months RAC Roadside Assistance. Every time you have your Nissan 370Z serviced at a Nissan dealership your Nissan 370Z will get another 12 months RAC Roadside Assistance cover.

The RAC Roadside Assistance cover is registered to the vehicle itself and not the owner. Should you decide to sell the vehicle the RAC Roadside Assistance cover will go with the vehicle."

Do you know if that covers EU matey, or is it just UK? Need to dig out my docs. Sure I heard someone say it was EU somewhere around here.

Alex Noble in Edinburgh had about 4 GTRs sitting in a row, was tempted to ask for one of them as a courtesy car :lol:

My very thoughts today. Westway Manchester a high performance centre of whatever they're called so have loads of GTRs; I know the Manager there so thought about putting a call in to grab a GTR for the day but Stockport is a little more convenient, were £20 cheaper and could so out my car next day so it'll be done tomorrow.

...if you don't ask...

Do you know if that covers EU matey, or is it just UK? Need to dig out my docs. Sure I heard someone say it was EU somewhere around here.

Just to confirm - it is for the EU, and you get a little renewal bit of info on the jobsheet/reciept. Found it tonight and gives the number to phone on it if you have trouble :#1: