Replacement bleed nipple supplier?

scubapics

I'm about to do a brake fluid change and thought I'd replace some of the brembo bleed nipples that have rusted over a little. Does anyone know of a supplier where I can get some stainless steel ones that fit the brembo? Does anyone know what size the brembo ones are?

I think they are M10x1.0 but what length?

Thanks,

Jim

Save yourself some cash.

If the standard ones are only a little tarnished, then use some very fine emry paper to take off the surface corrosion. then use a little Autosol to shine up. Sorted.

zmanalex would be able to supply original brembo ones I would think.

Save yourself some cash.

If the standard ones are only a little tarnished, then use some very fine emry paper to take off the surface corrosion. then use a little Autosol to shine up. Sorted.

zmanalex would be able to supply original brembo ones I would think.

Yip! Plenty in stock, however as Lexx has suggested, a clean up is the way to go :thumbs:

• 4 months later...

:bounce:

A very very kindly well respected forum member came round today for a look at my nipples :blush:

If nobody knows the exact sizes I guess I will have to go somewhere that can find out or take one out and measure it properly... They are apparently the exact size of the STI bleed nipples but I don't want to take a chance and cause any damage :surrender:

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=355&Product_Code=SB1010S&Category_Code=1065000

Didn't get time today mate but will have a look on Monday for you :):thumbs:

A very very kindly well respected forum member came round today for a look at my nipples :blush:

If nobody knows the exact sizes I guess I will have to go somewhere that can find out or take one out and measure it properly... They are apparently the exact size of the STI bleed nipples but I don't want to take a chance and cause any damage :surrender:

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=355&Product_Code=SB1010S&Category_Code=1065000

I wouldnt get them things IMO. I was going to get some too as I hate bleeding brakes but after reading reviews 70% of people say they are rubbish.

Do we still have these? Did he have a clipboard? ;)

I've had a little look online and it appears that the majority of brembos are an m10 thread, I'll pop one of mine out & measure it if you want? But perhaps give Hi spec ms a ring first

Do we still have these? Did he have a clipboard? ;)

I've had a little look online and it appears that the majority of brembos are an m10 thread, I'll pop one of mine out & measure it if you want? But perhaps give Hi spec ms a ring first

Cheers Darren, yeah all the links I have seen say m10 but I need to know the exact length too :wacko:

WIll give Hi Spec a call Monday and try and get down there Tuesday if poss, thanks for all the help, just well it was flipping freezing yesterday :cold: at least it made finding the nipples easy ;)