Genuine Nismo rear spoiler Group buy

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Sourced a new supplier and will now be offering these on the new website for £475

Dealer prices are almost double my special offer group buy price of

£399 Delivered

3 required

They are the Real deal genuine Nismo rear spoiler, part number 98100-RNZ36

This is the only part of the V1 Nismo Genuine kit still available 'for now' so don't miss out

NISMO Redesigned Rear Spoiler - 350Z COUPE ONLY

NISMO Rear Hatch Wing for 2003-2006. The NISMO's rear spoiler for the 350Z is now redesigned to fit vehicles with a pre-existing factory spoiler. The original version of the NISMO spoiler's base did not cover the holes left in the decklid for the OE spoiler (as found on the track model, et.al.). This new revised version NOW FITS ALL 350Z COUPE models that have a factory track model or Genuine Nissan Accessory spoiler already mounted.

nismo_rear_wing_z33.jpg

How do these compare to the replicas you/Alex (can't remember who but they're ~£185?) get Tarmac? These will obviously be of a higher quality but for the price difference can you noticeably tell?

yes usually fitment is much better. The quality of the fibreglass makes it easier to paint. The pointy bits touch the boot like they should and not floating in the air like most replica's

It's a bit like buying designer clothes from Selfridges or buying replica clothes from China. They both look similar but I would personally prefer the real thing. B):lol:

You know it's going to be a good fit, good quality and it's a genuine part. I have access to replica parts if I wanted but I just can't be doing with the hassle. I'm sure the likes of Alex and RT performance will tell you that's it's not plain sailing with replicas.

It's up to the individual at the end of the day :thumbs:

I usually avoid replica body panels like the plague, however the replica Nismo V1 rear wings that I stock are a great fit and require no modification or alteration and once fitted and painted really do just look like the genuine article.

However for peeps that like the designer label and want the authentic article then at £399.00 delivered, you wont go far wrong. :thumbs:

Alex :)