Anyone watching the Prince Harry prog on BBC 1?

glrnet

I give on a regular basis to Help for Heroes because I care but I have no conception of what these guys through EVERY day :wacko:

Yeah, watching it mate. I know a few guys from HC who got injured out there. Inspiration they are, but very fragile at the same time. Meeting folk like that, lets you know what side your bread is buttered on! :thumbs:

I give on a regular basis to Help for Heroes because I care but I have no conception of what these guys through EVERY day :wacko:

Most will tell you they don't mind, and it's also dependant on what area your posted too in the first place. Good that you give mate. Charity begins at home in my mind, and cant think of a better one! :thumbs:

Always give to the RNLI too :thumbs:

Most will tell you they don't mind, and it's also dependant on what area your posted too in the first place. Good that you give mate. Charity begins at home in my mind, and cant think of a better one! :thumbs:

Watched some of it whwn we got in from swimming, looking forward to the next bit. Fran always donates to HFH and the Legion, coming from a forces family. I mainly buy pints for the mountain rescue being a Lakes marra! :D

Just amazing......very inspiring and true heroes; I will never moan again about the aches I have from the gym session the day before!

I was concerned the guy with the broken back wouldn't make it but fingers crossed for them all.