Possible Retractable number plate

rodgeevans

Hey people, not sure if this is right to hijack someone elses thread but here we go.

i have been in contact with the guy selling some on ebay which he currently has listed for 110 + 10pp, after speaking to Steve(the seller) he has kindly offered to ship these at 100 each +10pp which makes these the same as the group buy, he is willing to send me 5 and combine the shipping on all 5 which would make these 102 each and then i can post them at cost if people are interested, he would rather send them out in one lot to me as it cuts down his overheads so if people are still interested in this i have resevered 5 so if the originals people listed are still interested thats all 5 gone straight away as i will be having one myself. However if anyone else is interested i can enquire for more, if you are interested please add your name to list, i will prioritise those that originally wanted if there more than i can get hold of once i have 3 names (including mine) on the list i will make the purchase so there is no long waiting periods.

this is the ebay advert for the seller i contacted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Remote-Cont-R ... 3cb84d1f44

1. Rodgeevans Paid + Dispatched

2.Customs Inc

3.planetsurfer2 Paid + Dispatched

Last minute post moved here:

Hey people, not sure if this is right to hijack someone elses thread but here we go.

i have been in contact with the guy selling some on ebay which he currently has listed for 110 + 10pp, after speaking to Steve(the seller) he has kindly offered to ship these at 100 each +10pp which makes these the same as the group buy, he is willing to send me 5 and combine the shipping on all 5 which would make these 102 each and then i can post them at cost if people are interested, he would rather send them out in one lot to me as it cuts down his overheads so if people are still interested in this i have resevered 5 so if the originals people listed are still interested thats all 5 gone straight away as i will be having one myself. However if anyone else is interested i can enquire for more, if you are interested please add your name to list, i will prioritise those that originally wanted if there more than i can get hold of once i have 3 names (including mine) on the list i will make the purchase so there is no long waiting periods.

1. Rodgeevans

That's what I call a proper thread hi-jack!

:lol:

sorry i wasn't sure on the rules on that and as that one seemed dead i put it there knowing if it was wrong someone would move it sorry again.

link now added and i have requested some more photos as there is only one on the advert so i'll see what he sends me.

there is a fitting guide put together by RTbiscuit in the guides section i believe but it is a very easy job to do, the unit works by pressing a button on the remote which folds the license plate away either under the front or through the bumper. resulting in a totally clean front end til you press the button again and it folds back out, there is a many a youtube videos demonstrating it.

there is a fitting guide put together by RTbiscuit in the guides section i believe but it is a very easy job to do, the unit works by pressing a button on the remote which folds the license plate away either under the front or through the bumper. resulting in a totally clean front end til you press the button again and it folds back out, there is a many a youtube videos demonstrating it.

Will root up that thread and have a look, also take a photo tonight and see if it would look ok on an oem jdm bumber. B)

As a note i am on holiday from this weekend till the 8th, i will put the order in before i leave as im impatient and want mine already then anyone wanting one can have them posted out on the 9th payment pending of course, also there is a possibility of getting more than 5 but i will have to check with him if the list ends up with more than 5 as so far i have only asked for 5 and the first order will be for 5.

list so far

1. Rodgeevans

2. Customs Inc

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys back from holiday now, so glad to get out the 1.2 gutless hire car and back in the 350, Anyway i have been in contact with the seller, to my suprise he only lives a couple of miles away so i have asked if i can pick them up to save him posting them and time to which he has agreed, i have spoken to him saying interest isn't what i was expecting but he said he will still give them to me at 100 ea as im collecting them. going to pick mine up tonight and i will be PM'ing Customs Inc to see if they still interested if anyone else is after drop me a pm and i will pick them up one aswell as its only round the corner from me.

• 2 weeks later...