370z hands free ?

ioneabee

No of course not :lol:

To be fair the 370z hands free is very good from what I've used it. Way better than our Alfa which is really hard to hear when you call the car (ie when I call Amanda if she is out in the Alfa its not very good quality).

You can adjust the volume for your phone in the cars settings to suit you/your phone, when the mobile signal strength allows its use of course.

Having the phone in sight helps - to not answer those calls you don't want to and identify contacts who have not been 'beamed' into the car's memory for screen display.

Brodit mount in mine:

:lol: I will stick to shouting Chris!

Also when you turn the in call volume up it goes very tinny like there isn't enough bass. It could be my girlfriends squeeky voice and not the phone kit at all though. It does the job fine though :thumbs:

I know its slightly off topic, but

Wouldn’t it be good if someone could invent a heads up display (like the BMW on the windscreen) That would display text messages. Because I get these more than calls on my own time and they are just as tempting to have a "Quick look" when driving but infinity more dangerous...

I know its slightly off topic, but

Wouldn’t it be good if someone could invent a heads up display (like the BMW on the windscreen) That would display text messages. Because I get these more than calls on my own time and they are just as tempting to have a "Quick look" when driving but infinity more dangerous...

now that I would be impressed with :D

• 2 weeks later...

I must be the only one that thinks the hands free is shocking. I can't use it, people can't hear me if I go above 20mph, on the motorway you may as well forget it. I always carry my headphones in the Nissan so I can plug it into my phone. The Parrot I bought for my Audi though is amazing :)