x factor

stuey

On Sat night she said she'd become close friends with Ray, I said to my missus that I hope Ray wasn't attached cos his girlfriend will well be giving him some grief. She may as well give up now was my next comment............very nice & VERY talented.

sl114 seems to know EVERYONE personally somehow :lol:
I dont know her, but i want to. :D

Her Brother works at MTV in the edit suites where i worked and still go down to catch up on things regarding the digital delivery of files etc...He is a really nice guy and like her, very shy and softly spoken.

Last night she'd already sold 20000 singles in 20 minutes... imagine she gets a pound for each... she's on KOENIGsssssssssblablabla money by now... we have no hope in helll.... :D
I think you will find that she will onyl get about 5p per copy sold, not exactly a big money making business for her, but the label will be reaping it in.

Its also shocking to know her contract terms with the label.

Last night she'd already sold 20000 singles in 20 minutes... imagine she gets a pound for each... she's on KOENIGsssssssssblablabla money by now... we have no hope in helll.... :D
I think you will find that she will onyl get about 5p per copy sold, not exactly a big money making business for her, but the label will be reaping it in.

Its also shocking to know her contract terms with the label.

Well, wouldnt complain methinks. Tons of ppl outthere who don't get a chance like this. ;)

Agree with you there buddy.

Basically she does not get to write songs or get songwriters credit and cannot join another record company for a few years.

The usual, but not any worse than the Fame academy contract where the contestents signed away all their writing credits.

Is she a song writer anyway? What's she got to lose by signing nothing away? I admit I know nothing about her... if she is a song writer then she's still got a good deal!

She looks lovely and I hope she does great. I did object to one "man on the street" saying it was "about time someone black won a reality TV show". **** me are we on a turnstile where white, yellow, green, brown etc has a chosen slot? :angry:

I would hope she won it because she was best, not because she was black... well, she wasn't black, more coffee coloured...

She won it because she is amazing. The range that she has, the tone, the star quality that she also has is what won it for her.

She was the only person in the whole competition that really stood out to me and im glad she won it.

She does write songs and i have a demo cd or hers somewhere, i must dig it out as it may be worth something in a few years if she really takes off