Nissan 350z GT4 Ultra Yellow For sale £8975

Beau

Hi Guys and Girls,

Sadly, the time has come where I am going to have to sell my 350z. Mainly because I am the only driver in my family, and I now have 4 cars. It is not economical running 4 cars on 1 driver. I recently bought a Toyota Supra and I am in need of space to fit it and fix her up. I am also going to be moving to the states soon so I thought it would be better if I put her on the forum that on ebay, as I would prefer someone on the forum to buy it than a complete stranger, if you know what I mean.

Anyway I have owned her for the past 7/8 months. I have enjoyed every single moment of it and I am really not looking forward to selling her, but in one way I am happy to keep her and sell the supra. Depends on the interest I get.

Ok, She is a Yellow GT4 (49) , so she comes with all the extras, like heated seats, boss stereo, steering wheel functions and most importantly the extra hp talking it close to 300 bhp (296).

Anyway here is a bit of history on the car. The car had a small incident that was proven to be a CAD D which is the lowest possible crash incident. From the damage I believe it may have scraped the side of a wall. There was no engine/ component chassis damage at all. It was all panel damage, except from one arm that was bent. You can see my full restore Project hear. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=45699 Please dont be put off by this, it looks worse than it actually is! But I want to be as honest as possible. Technically speaking I am the 4th owner on this car, but after the accident it went to the insurance people who were listed as a owner and then someone bought it in mind of repairing it but never got round to it so I am really the second owner.

Good News is the car is 2005, and had its accident in the middle if 2007. It was then stored inside a warehouse for 4 years before sold again. This means it is only about 3 years old, which is why the body work is in immaculate condition, plus I resprayed the accident side so the paint work is in brilliant condition as well as the interior which is black leather by the way.

Ok, it has about 28,000 miles so very low!

19" Team dynamics Drifz wheels with pirreli tyres all in good condition, MINT condition!

I have the old GT4 wheels, not in great condition but can throw in if the price is right!

It has about 3 boot mats in the back and the 350z mats in front.

Tinted windows all round

Recently changed both compression arms (one was bent on the accident so changed them both)

It is always covered when not in use!

The inside is MINT!

Bad Point!

- The cup holder is broken (previous owner)

Overall the car has been a pleasure to own and has never let me down. It drives very nice and the ride is fantastic for a sport car. I was even considering shipping her over to the states, as I can see her being a future classic.

Price wise, I am looking for offers around £10,500 as it is very low mileage and the inside and outside of the car is immaculate! Anyone is welcome to view and take her for a spin, Im sure you will enjoy it ;)

Here are some pics!

DSC04813.jpg

DSC04804.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

DSC04809.jpg

DSC04818.jpg

DSC04815.jpg

DSC04811.jpg

DSC04812.jpg

More pics here http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd378/Beau168/350z/

If anyone is intrested I can sort you out with some more up to date pictures of the car.

If anyone is interested or has any questions PM me! :)

£12k for a car that is CatD?

No chance. The insurance hike and low resale wouldn't be worth it.

If I where I'd snap the hand off the first person to offer you anything close to £10k. Even then I think it's over priced.

But, it is your sale. Put it up on PH and aurotrader fir £12k and see what response you get.

£12k for a car that is CatD?

No chance. The insurance hike and low resale wouldn't be worth it.

If I where I'd snap the hand off the first person to offer you anything close to £10k. Even then I think it's over priced.

But, it is your sale. Put it up on PH and aurotrader fir £12k and see what response you get.

+1

You have done a lovely job and the car looks great. Sure it is mint and has no issues. B)

But because it has been marked Cat-D, you have to knock 3-5k off a similar non written off motor.

A shame but that is just the way it is.

Good luck with the sale! :thumbs:

Plus you can sugarcoat it all you like, it's not a 3 year old car, it's a 2005, storage or no storage.

It's 6 years old and has been Cat D categorised at one point.

Not taking away from the effort you put in to restore her, but really £12K is way too optimistic.

Seen UK GT's go for around £7K, GT4 or not doesn't really make a big difference in the price in my opinion.

Plus you can sugarcoat it all you like, it's not a 3 year old car, it's a 2005, storage or no storage.

It's 6 years old and has been Cat D categorised at one point.

Not taking away from the effort you put in to restore her, but really £12K is way too optimistic.

Seen UK GT's go for around £7K, GT4 or not doesn't really make a big difference in the price in my opinion.

+1

Seems like you done this just for cash and will do the same over on the supra forum. The price you paid for this car is also known on here as it was up for sale for ages.

It also doesn't have the correct wheels which is usually the reason people go for the gt4 spec car(as it's unique). Right now it's just a damage/repaired yellow zed with nothing different from any other car.

Why not post some up to date pictures? Preferably some that show that you have now actually installed a headlight washer, a side badge and a rear plate.

I don't think you can ramp the price up due to the low mileage, when it was sat smahed up somewhere for four years.

I assumed that you replaced all the panels, but having re-read your thread, the damaged ones have been 'restored' with a hammer and polyfiller :scare:

If you were asking £7k or so I don't think people would have batted an eyelid, but at £12k your only going to interest of people that have not seen this site imo.

Yes, I thought 12k is a bit too much for it but I am in no rush of selling her anyway.

I guess a more realistic price would be about £10,500.

Errrr......no it's not.

I'd say £8500 max.

Don't even go and say guide prices for immaculate conditions fetch this and that, cos it doesn't apply to previously Cat D cars.

While I admire your tremendous efforts rebuilding the car, might I suggest that photos of it completed with number plates and a tax disc might help you sell it better wherever you advertise it.

Also perhaps a receipt for suspension geometry check or an engineers report of some sort to put any prospective buyer at ease given the extent of the damage.

Please take this as hopefully helpful criticism/suggestion.

Oh and all the best with the sale.

While I admire your tremendous efforts rebuilding the car, might I suggest that photos of it completed with number plates and a tax disc might help you sell it better wherever you advertise it.

Also perhaps a receipt for suspension geometry check or an engineers report of some sort to put any prospective buyer at ease given the extent of the damage.

Please take this as hopefully helpful criticism/suggestion.

Oh and all the best with the sale.

Thanks, I will try and get some more up to date pics tomorrow, hopefully if the weather is good!

And I had the car on a 4 wheel laser alignment which I have the receipt for. :thumbs:

Ohh and the car is taxed and MOT till next year may 2012. :)

I think leonk means a structural geometry check, not the laser wheel alignment.

Having the four wheels aligned should be a given anyway.

+1 :thumbs:

I have seen some Cat D's for sale and they offered engineers report. It covers you as well if they try and blame any accident on you at a later date.

I think leonk means a structural geometry check, not the laser wheel alignment.

Having the four wheels aligned should be a given anyway.

+1 :thumbs:

I have seen some Cat D's for sale and they offered engineers report. It covers you as well if they try and blame any accident on you at a later date.

Ok, I will get a engineers report done. Anyone know where?