***SOLD*** INTEGRA DC5 2.0 TYPE R 2002 (C-PACK)***SOLD***

Asad

ANYONE FANCY A PART EX? HAS TO BE A UK 350ZGT WITH TAN LEATHER. MONEY WILL BE PAID ON TOP. This is a stunning example of one of the very finest DC5s in this country. This car was originaly imported by CAR IMPORTS DIRECT 3 years ago.It is in championship white has only 40k miles on the clock with full documented and up to date Japanese and Uk service history.It is C PACK.2002,CHAMPIONSHIP WHITE,Red Recaros,Red Carpet,Starter button,HID Head Lights,Limited Slip Diff LSD,Brembo Brakes,Rear Parcel Shelf,Rear Wiper,Rear Privacy Glass,a/c Climate Control,cat 1 alarm and 4 new tires.Long MOT & TAX.Only modifications fitted to this car are Spoon Springs,Fujitsbu full exhaust,and a Spoon panel filter. FOR SALE £12000 tenzo-r@hotmail.co.uk .................. http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q51/k2hks/

this is the car i sold to get my z, i loved it, totally different drive to the z and to be honest felt just as fast...

if there is anyone looking for a change this would be a good move !

also it has 4 full seats and a massive boot space which i miss :thumbdown:

by the way mate :worthless:

He does not mean he owned this actuall car which im selling. i think he means he had a one of these Integra dc5's which he sold before he bought the Z. Im haveing problems putting Pics on here they have to be certan size and pixel BUT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD SOME PICS ONES I WORK OUT HOW TO DO IT.if anyone wants to see pics i can email them to u.

Had a go in a DC5 before getting the Zed, one of the few other cars on my shortlist.

Mightily impressed for a FWD car and would guess there would be not much in it with a Zed if driven properly. Almost went for it, but just liked the all round package of the Zed a bit more :D

Great care though and quite rare. Championship white the best colour too! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...