Black and white car detailing by Envy Valeting

Envy Valeting

First up, todays detail and a beautiful Detailing World members Audi S5.

Full external Swissvax detail, topped with Swissvax Best of Show.

DSC05483.jpg

DSC05484.jpg

DSC05485.jpg

DSC05486.jpg

DSC05488.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

White Golf, new car prep. Topped with Jetseal x 2 coats. White can be glossy too!

DSC05389.jpg

DSC05390.jpg

DSC05391.jpg

DSC05392.jpg

DSC05393.jpg

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05395.jpg

DSC05396.jpg

DSC05398.jpg

DSC05399.jpg

Black again, this one was going back to the dealership at the end of the lease and had a full Swissvax detail, inside and out. Topped with Best of Show wax

DSC05444.jpg

DSC05445.jpg

DSC05446.jpg

DSC05447.jpg

DSC05448.jpg

Any questions, or to make a booking please ask away :thumbs:

Tim

The S5 is sweet :)

Why did the person with the Merc on lease have it cleaned up before it went back to the dealership? Never had a lease before - do they assess the condition of the car when you give it back?

Chris

Yes indeed, they have a score card where every mark can be compared to size wise and money deducted, same with alloys, stone chips dents etc.

In this case it was a good idea to spend the money on the detail ;)

I was almost waiting for a Zebra car. :p:lol: Lovely work as always. Bling going on in number one.

I was waiting for some real arty shots in B&W :lol:

Good work as ever bud - foam lance was delivered yesterday and stashed where requested :thumbs:

I was almost waiting for a Zebra car. :p:lol: Lovely work as always. Bling going on in number one.

:lol::lol: Cheers Immy, really did look excellent "in person" and the owner was beaming which I'm glad about as he's a DW member and has all the gear and knows what he's talking about too...so a tough audience!

I was waiting for some real arty shots in B&W :lol:

Good work as ever bud - foam lance was delivered yesterday and stashed where requested :thumbs:

LOL Maybe next time I'll do that!

Glad the lance was delivered as requested. The other items were posted the same day but via snail mail, so hopefully you'll get them real soon.

:lol::lol: Cheers Immy, really did look excellent "in person" and the owner was beaming which I'm glad about as he's a DW member and has all the gear and knows what he's talking about too...so a tough audience!

Tough audiences are the most rewarding though. :thumbs: Maybe he learned a few new detailing tricks. :)