Car's gone..

Nick_MSM

..The car went on Tuesday to a lad in Bristol. Just like to say thanks to everyone on the site for help, advice etc and to those I met at the shows this year. Wish everyone a great Christmas and new year - I shall hang around here as I do have a read every so often! :thumbs:

Still got a load of spotted flyers so I shall be using those don't you worry ;)

Will do Andy, I'll pop along to a show or two anyway next year and say hello! Not going to be modding the next car but I say that everytime a new one arrives :surrender::boxing:

Before I even finished reading that post I'd already said "yeah right!!" :lol:

The bug has well & truly got you mate, there's no point denying it!!!!

..The car went on Tuesday to a lad in Bristol. Just like to say thanks to everyone on the site for help, advice etc and to those I met at the shows this year. Wish everyone a great Christmas and new year - I shall hang around here as I do have a read every so often! :thumbs:

Already seen it in Bristol parked just around the corner from my house - tidy looking car!

Looking at it, it is certainly getting some use....

Glen

Already seen it in Bristol parked just around the corner from my house - tidy looking car!

Looking at it, it is certainly getting some use....

Glen

What a small world eh :D