berkshire area

Dano190485

Tim@Envy Valeting will travel for a very reasonable price. Hes down in Fareham. :thumbs: (going by his website its 30p/mile for anything over 50 miles round trip. Looks to be about 50 miles to you - 100 round trip - so 50 x £0.30 = £15 extra)

so for me @ 414 miles round trip - that would be an extra £124.20 + the bridge toll ? :lol:;):wacko:

He has gone a long long way further than that before. Just arrange to have a few done in the area at once :thumbs:

dedication !! B)

so for me @ 414 miles round trip - that would be an extra £124.20 + the bridge toll ? :lol:;):wacko:
Unfortunately Diesel is not free any more :blush: If you were to take a £180 Zed job and take off £124 worth of fuel, leaves £56 for 6-8hrs worked on your car, not forgetting the bridge (no idea on current pricing!), or the 4-5 hrs in the van each way. That would be a job to turn down if you were not contributing towards travel costs for sure!!!!

I'd be happy to spend some time in Welsh Wales, as Chris says just get a few together then all split the travel costs etc. Its what I've done many times in the past and makes the travel costs small.