The Next Step - or when 400HP is just not enough!

Keyser

It will only be as fast as the driver goes around the Combe ;):lol:

Cars like Evo's and the R35 changes that though. I see complete numpties behind the wheel keeping up with proper drivers just because the car can sort out alot of their shortcomings. A good driver in the Zed (even 500HP) would struggle to keep up with a halfwit in a GTR. True you'll keep up with RWD Pokers all day long with their (mostly) "all the gear and no idea" drivers :lol:

Yeah, but he can always get more power, the GTR owner can never make it look nice as the zed. ;)

+ lots :p:lol:

I'm just gutted that I only needed to respray her and not do all this work for the Xtra speed n power :bangin:

Steady - The simple answer is I don't need I just want :lol:

Besides I'm only doing it so you lot can have a laugh at the resident projet any Z nutter. Trying to help the forum out so you don't have to read the American SC build threads - I'm just a nice guy like that! :thumbs:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Nice to see another propper build!

Is this carls old motor??? Out the grass track car? That was a steal if thats the motor you got`!

I Knew someone would recognise the "highlighter" yellow paint job :lol:

Thats the engine alright :thumbs: I hear it was wheeling his car out of the corners :scare:

Don't be so sure about that........ :teeth:

Ive been in Zmanalex's 350z think that has 600bhp or there abouts..... please quote me if I am wrong......

And we also passed a GTR on the straight at Knockhill so I think with yours having 500bhp you should keep up...... :D

Then I was nearly sick when I got out after being around the circuit 15 times or so...... :lol:

Cars like Evo's and the R35 changes that though. I see complete numpties behind the wheel keeping up with proper drivers just because the car can sort out alot of their shortcomings. A good driver in the Zed (even 500HP) would struggle to keep up with a halfwit in a GTR. True you'll keep up with RWD Pokers all day long with their (mostly) "all the gear and no idea" drivers :lol:

Don't be so sure about that........ :teeth:

Ive been in Zmanalex's 350z think that has 600bhp or there abouts..... please quote me if I am wrong......

And we also passed a GTR on the straight at Knockhill so I think with yours having 500bhp you should keep up...... :D

Then I was nearly sick when I got out after being around the circuit 15 times or so...... :lol:

alex's r35 is slower round knockhill than his 350z by a good 3 or 4 seconds

Wow thats a big difference :scare:

What mods were on the 350z vs the GTR though? Its not all about outright power, he had done about everything you can do to a 350z on his. All things being equal a RWD car will be quicker round a track than 4WD, but you have to have an excellent driver. I dont think you can compare Alex in his 350z vs a numpty in a GTR, he's more like the Stig ;):lol:

What mods were on the 350z vs the GTR though? Its not all about outright power, he had done about everything you can do to a 350z on his. All things being equal a RWD car will be quicker round a track than 4WD, but you have to have an excellent driver. I dont think you can compare Alex in his 350z vs a numpty in a GTR, he's more like the Stig ;):lol:

Some say he wears a crash helmet to bed and eats spare parts for breakfast!

Some say he wears a crash helmet to bed and eats spare parts for breakfast!

and they'd be correct...... :lol::lol:

I think his 350z is running a couple of hundred horsepower more than the gtr... but the 350z is a soft top after all. Imagine how quick it could be as a coupe :lol: