Stag Do ideas....

Stew

I went to a stag do last year and we hired out a big old manor house with a huge pool, wide screen TV (football was on :yawn:) and a games room. There was about 10 of us and it was a nice relaxed long weekend with a lot of beers and time to just chill out in the pool in the great sunshine. On one of the days we got a good deal at a paintballing place which was a laugh also.

I had a friend who went to a stag do recently in Poland and he and his friends got a severe beating from some locals, had all their money stolen and were literally chased out of town :thumbdown:.

I have a goape about 4 miles from my house long with a paintball range, quad biking etc etc. I even have Rage buggies on my doorstep! B)

What about Rage buggy paintball...........with real guns............

My mate has a clay pigeon pull on the farm..... He also has a buggy (although it's slow) so you could be closer than you think with that! :lol::lol::lol:

I used to live in Russia so don't have the same 'need' to go to Eastern Europe as many others. I've been and done a lot there. :)

Any other race tracks that do something like on / off road driving? I looked at MSV site and they have some decent corporate packages but none have prices. I'm thinking I could persuade my Dad to put it through his company as 'entertainment' along with the lap dancing bar bill. :teeth:

If you can make it down to cheshire to oulton park, i can highly recommend a drift what you brung drift day on their drift course (highly polished tarmac - very slippy technical circuit).

I'm actually there with MSV on saturday - i bought an old bmw last week specifically for drifting. :thumbs:

It's definitely the most fun i've ever had... :D

Just back from a 3 day stag in bournemouth. We sneaked the stags clothes out of the car before leaving norwich so the only clothes he had once he arrived in bournemouth was what we provided, namely the nastiest stuff we could get from charity shops plus some fancy dress. We also all had t-shirts made up with with a naked pic of the stag on the front and his mobile number plastered across the chest, went down a treat with the ladies his phone didn't stop ringing for three days! As for activities we played a couple rounds of golf and that was it as needed most of the day to recover from the previous nights activities.

If you can make it down to cheshire to oulton park, i can highly recommend a drift what you brung drift day on their drift course (highly polished tarmac - very slippy technical circuit).

I'm actually there with MSV on saturday - i bought an old bmw last week specifically for drifting. :thumbs:

It's definitely the most fun i've ever had... :D

I was gonna say a drift experience rather than track. Or go somewhere that offers both lol

Pics of ur skid machine on a different thread plz marzman :thumbs:

How's about this :

Teams of 4 have to buy a car off ebay or Gumtree for 200 notes and spend another 200 on 'mods' including stag livery. The cars are then driven across to France and set various 'Top Gear style' challenges. The winner could be the wedding car on the big day (if it makes it back home) :thumbs:

Alternatively, the destination could be the 'Ring :scare:

How's about this :

Teams of 4 have to buy a car off ebay or Gumtree for 200 notes and spend another 200 on 'mods' including stag livery. The cars are then driven across to France and set various 'Top Gear style' challenges. The winner could be the wedding car on the big day (if it makes it back home) :thumbs:

Alternatively, the destination could be the 'Ring :scare:

My mates did Scumball this year. This has been spoken about.

France????? It's 622 miles from my house to the centre of dover. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It would be a right laugh though!