norway attacks

neo

(EDIT: Merged from other topic - AK350Z)

In what now seems to be coming an all too regular headline, a gunman has opened fire on innocents. For those not caught up yet it happened in Norway at a children's camp (which is on a small island) after the attacker had set a bomb off in the capital, Oslo. What is perhaps different about this attack to others similar is that the killer did not take his own life and has been arrested - I wonder wht they will find in his warped and sadistic mind.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... oting.html

My hearts go out to all the families and friends that experience any loss as a result of such evil actions.

They is no known motive for the attacks as yet, but many people have been making their own theories. There is hints in the media that the attacker is a neo nazi and partof a right wing political party. When I read this it triggered a news article read earlier this week:

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/wo ... 43520.html

I thought neo natzi and natzi sympathisers were an extinct or almost completely extinct breed. Showns how naive I am.

:thumbdown: read up a bit in scandinavian news, it's sad when things like this happen. I'm pretty chocked it happened in NORWAY! NORWAY! Of all places where you expect it to happen, they are no where capable of dealing with a threat like that. These people doing this where pretty clever in the way they carried out these two attacks too. Heard on Swedish news how the guy that went to the island where the KIDS! :bang: had a summer camp dressed as a copper. Told them to get closer to him (said he was there due to the bomb in Oslo 2 hours earlie) the started killing them off 1 by 1... :scare: It's unbelievable. I'm pretty shocked looking and reading that. :scare::scare: