Alu Undertray

SteveW

After my little flying experience at Cadwell park a few months back I need a new undertray for when I get my new front bumper.

I'm not getting another Plastic one from Nissan because;

1) They probably charge a small fortune for one

2) Quite a few of the fixing bolts have become seized and snapped of (planning to drill these out and re-tap soon)

3) Will help support the bumper a little

Are there any suppliers in the UK of Alu undertrays? Not neceseraily Z Speed.

I did a search and found a thread from many moons ago about a member making some but it looked like he was after Z speed prices for his version

which seems a false economy.

I've searched ebay and found a couple of guys in the US who make their own.

I'm considering making my own to be honest and using the OEM one as the template.

However due to having very little time at the moment I'm thinking about buying one but it doesn't seem Z Speed do them anymore

And I couldn't find any in the Z Store.

Any suggestions for a UK supplier? A UK copy supplier or a place I can import one from?

Thank you

Steve

Thanks very much :thumbs:

Need lots of bits for my car at the moment and got the insurance due next month too so I'm currently juggling funds.

Need 4 new tyres, a new bumper a new undertray, insurance ...... never ending. At least the tax aint due til Decemeber :lol: