Koenigsegggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

MarkW

Was in Stockholm a few weeks ago and there was a news report about a Koenigsegg crash. It was the nephew of the guy who owns H&M. He bought a new 'segg and then snubbed the advanced driving course that comes complimentary with the car. Anyway, he owned the car for about 10 hours before overtaking a line of cars and ploughing into an oncoming bin lorry, totalling the 'segg in the process!! Unbelievably, he walked away unscathed!! :scare:
I didnt hear about that crash, must be pretty well built then for him to walk out unheart. That or very very lucky

Yeah, very lucky. From the look of the pics he hit the bin lorry and ended up in some woods. He then walked to a petrol station............bought a tarpaulin.......... and went back and covered the car!! What a freak!!

What a strange man, have you got the pics handy?

Was in Stockholm a few weeks ago and there was a news report about a Koenigsegg crash. It was the nephew of the guy who owns H&M. He bought a new 'segg and then snubbed the advanced driving course that comes complimentary with the car. Anyway, he owned the car for about 10 hours before overtaking a line of cars and ploughing into an oncoming bin lorry, totalling the 'segg in the process!! Unbelievably, he walked away unscathed!! :scare:

What a waste :scare:

I didnt hear about that crash, must be pretty well built then for him to walk out unheart. That or very very lucky

Yeah, very lucky. From the look of the pics he hit the bin lorry and ended up in some woods. He then walked to a petrol station............bought a tarpaulin.......... and went back and covered the car!! What a freak!!

Sorry mate, can't find any pics. Here's the article in English (I take it you don't speak Swedish)

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=5 ... e=20061021

Sorry mate, can't find any pics. Here's the article in English (I take it you don't speak Swedish)

http://www.thelocal.se/article.php?ID=5 ... e=20061021

I dont speak sweedish no, Russian, Polish, French and German i can understand a little though ;)

Thanks for that too, had a read and its crazy to think he would be that stupid to try and overtake. Lesson to be learnt

If you want reliability get a Pagani Zonda. It has an AMG engine B)

Or a Wiesmann GT, which has a BMW M5 engine :p

They dont do anything for me im afriad. Plus i guess it wont be a daily driver so it probably doesnt matter too much on the reliability. Saying that, you would hope their recovery service and warrenty are good

If you want reliability get a Pagani Zonda. It has an AMG engine B)

Or a Wiesmann GT, which has a BMW M5 engine :p

The wiesmann has the M3 engine & running gear :p Would love to see a V10 in there though

Top car the Weissman. Looks B) in the flesh! Would have one like a shot if I could afford it. :)