Koenigsegggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

MarkW

Given me an idea!

I was originally going to do a respray next year when i get the nismo to flip tone blue/green/purple (like the tvr colour), but this orange would really work!!

Hmmmm, the options

That sounds expensive. :scare:

Not when your best friends Dad owns a spray booth and body work company, who deals specifically with restoring old cars :thumbs: But yes, it will still be around £1.5k for the flip paint

Was in Stockholm a few weeks ago and there was a news report about a Koenigsegg crash. It was the nephew of the guy who owns H&M. He bought a new 'segg and then snubbed the advanced driving course that comes complimentary with the car. Anyway, he owned the car for about 10 hours before overtaking a line of cars and ploughing into an oncoming bin lorry, totalling the 'segg in the process!! Unbelievably, he walked away unscathed!! :scare:

Was in Stockholm a few weeks ago and there was a news report about a Koenigsegg crash. It was the nephew of the guy who owns H&M. He bought a new 'segg and then snubbed the advanced driving course that comes complimentary with the car. Anyway, he owned the car for about 10 hours before overtaking a line of cars and ploughing into an oncoming bin lorry, totalling the 'segg in the process!! Unbelievably, he walked away unscathed!! :scare:
I didnt hear about that crash, must be pretty well built then for him to walk out unheart. That or very very lucky

Wow! That's one serious motor! B)

IMHO orange only works for OTT supercars like the 'Segg, Lambos etc. I cringe at the idea of someone doing it to a Zed. :yuck:

Did anyone see that programme (I think it was Fifth Gear) where the guy actually had two 'Seggs amongst an extensive collection of exotic cars?

I didnt hear about that crash, must be pretty well built then for him to walk out unheart. That or very very lucky

Yeah, very lucky. From the look of the pics he hit the bin lorry and ended up in some woods. He then walked to a petrol station............bought a tarpaulin.......... and went back and covered the car!! What a freak!!

IMHO orange only works for OTT supercars like the 'Segg, Lambos etc. I cringe at the idea of someone doing it to a Zed. :yuck:

Did anyone see that programme (I think it was Fifth Gear) where the guy actually had two 'Seggs amongst an extensive collection of exotic cars?

There are some that are close, its called RUST! haha :yahoo:;)

Yeah I seen that one mate. What a collection!! Who was the guy again? Didn't he own an aircraft spares business?

Yeah I seen that one mate. What a collection!! Who was the guy again? Didn't he own an aircraft spares business?

Yeah, that was him. A bit of a geek IIRC.

The people who make "f@ck off money" always seem to have got into something fairly mundane and made a fortune out of it. I knew some lad who's dad had made millions making cardboard boxes - dull stuff but everyone needs 'em! :thumbs: