Crazy Nismo accesories Group Buy Give away !!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Right guys,

This is a one off special offer never to be repeated... Lowest price Nismo accesories give away... Group buy

There must be 3 people in it, no more no less...

The package includes

1 new style GENUINE Nismo Oil Filler Cap

1 GENUINE Nismo rad cap

1 GENUINE Nismo polished aluminium shift/gear knob

rrp over £170

SPECIAL OFFER PRICE £125 + p&p

individual details below

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=49847

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=49850

viewtopic.php?f=166&t=49848

You will never get a better deal than this........

:thumbs:

Will these fit 370 and next question how difficult is it to remove the old gearknob ?

that one :p

ah i see :p

i know getting the knob of the 350z was a complete nightmare. Took me and a mate. You have to be careful not to twist the shaft and break the box

Will these fit 370 and next question how difficult is it to remove the old gearknob ?

i know getting the knob of the 350z was a complete nightmare. Took me and a mate. You have to be careful not to twist the shaft and break the box

ahh ok - may hold fire on this then ;) need to sort out my suspension first anyway (which will most likely break the bank)

ahh ok - may hold fire on this then ;) need to sort out my suspension first anyway (which will most likely break the bank)

is it a 370z that you have?

is it a 370z that you have?

nope, I have a 08 313 Z..

Im pretty sure only the oil filler cap fits the 370z ...

Gear knob changing isn't that bad, think someone should do a guide John :shrug:

It did take me a fair bit of muscle and sweat but it is do able following the instructions that comes with the knob. I'm sure I bought mine from you when you were first venturing into the business ;)

Im pretty sure only the oil filler cap fits the 370z ...

Gear knob changing isn't that bad, think someone should do a guide John :shrug:

It did take me a fair bit of muscle and sweat but it is do able following the instructions that comes with the knob. I'm sure I bought mine from you when you were first venturing into the business ;)

That you did mr P, how things have changed :lol: