Lowering Springs

DoubleDeuce1973

Ok,

I know that Eibach springs will lower the car around 30mm and Tein S speings will drop it 17mm front and 14mm back but is there anything in between?

Bit worried by the Eibachs as don't want any rubbing / scraping and also already had a few garages struggle to get jacks under the car but 14mm on front doesn't seem to be enough.

Also, anyone know what I would be looking at cost wise to have a garage fit them?

i have the Teins and i love them, very subtle and the ride is spot on, not to harsh not to stiff. passengers dont even realise there is aftermarket suspension on but it does change the drive to be more responsive. i only needed to lower a little bit and i still ended up rubbing due to the tyre sizes. If you do rub its really easy to roll the arches and i have an arch roller for hire :thumbs: not rubbed once after rolling and i only rolled it subtly.

• 2 months later...

i struggled to decide between the two and in the end i went with the eibachs. Spot on for looks and the ride is still fine, only issue is with garages getting jack under but that is partly due to the lower skirts as well.

Main problem I have is the fact i now have a spead bump that has been built over the entrance to my street which effectively blocks my way out now! :surrender::lol: