Need a quick bit of advice

Dom187

I am now after my second Zed, problem is all the ones that meet my criteria are too far away for me to look at. I am very fussy about the body work, is there anyway I can get the body worked checked before I go there? I see the AA and the like to inspections but they seem to cover loads (more than I need TBH) and are quite expensive, has anyone used any other companies they would recommend, I only wanna find out if its been chipped scratched etc etc.

Thanks

Dom

I am from east anglia, I have just looked on auto trader and the particular car I was after has now been sold... typical! There is another car but its out of budget at the moment. I am looking for a back 350 which is a HR (313 bhp) I have got 13k at the moment to spend but I think I am asking too much for my money as I am looking for cars below 30k miles?

I am from east anglia, I have just looked on auto trader and the particular car I was after has now been sold... typical! There is another car but its out of budget at the moment. I am looking for a back 350 which is a HR (313 bhp) I have got 13k at the moment to spend but I think I am asking too much for my money as I am looking for cars below 30k miles?

You could be lucky ...... just be patient

keep looking, i got an '07 (296) with 25K miles, FNSH, all the toys for 11.5

though im going spend another £700 or so on it to bring it up, took me several months of searching to find it though

keep looking, with the way zed prices are going, you will almost definitely find the rite one for your budget..

as said before, there will be someone close enough to check it out and post pics of it when you find one..

dont rush it as you will get the one you want with enough research :D

Does it have to be black? I know of a Temper orange car that's mechanically perfect that'll be for sale very shortly. Body work isn't perfect atm but will be 100% before sale or will be reflected in the price, and it's mechanically sound which is the most important thing.

Thanks for all the responses folks!

I would like to wait and get the car I am after and to be honest I am not racist or anything but it has to be black! I will keep searching and see if anything pops up. I will gladly pay people in beer tokens or anything if anyone looks at a car for me :)

I dont wish to start a fight but how much people expect me to pay for the car below? 13.5k?

[EDIT : removed as this was a members car for sale]

Would people say the prices on the adverts below are about right?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2008-NISSAN-350Z- ... 3f0bb2769f

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Coupe ... 3369232ba3

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-NISSAN-350-Z ... 2a0e93d664

Haggle and you will potentially get a small amount (£500-£750) off those prices. You can use the 'i have cash and i can buy now but will walk if price not reduced a bit' tool.

Dont forget to look on on Pistonheads Classified's too..

I paid 12.8k for a 2007 56 plate 296 UK GT in black with Altezan and 26k miles in Dec 10.

Thanks again, looked on pistonheads not alot seems to jump out. There is loads on ebay, I think with ebay you can almost be guaranteed a sale hence people are using it more when they are desperate to sell their car? I think I will start to watch ebay more as this is maybe a better indication on what people are paying for Zeds, problem is buying a car like that (if you dont look at it) is pot luck