I'm bored !!

lomoto

Time of year I suppose ...Zed is under wraps in the garage , bolted as much stuff on it as I can / can afford :teeth: ... nothing doing at work this time of year.. too poor to go to the Bahamas for 3 months until it picks up...any suggestions ???

I hate Christmas with a vengeance.. Bahhh humbug,,,, even the snow in Switzerland hasn't appeared this year according to the press !!! going to be inundated with Romanian refugees shortly when they join the EU next year.. Fed up !! any one got any good news out there?? PLEASE :blush:

Time of year I suppose ...Zed is under wraps in the garage , bolted as much stuff on it as I can / can afford :teeth: ... nothing doing at work this time of year.. too poor to go to the Bahamas for 3 months until it picks up...any suggestions ???

I hate Christmas with a vengeance.. Bahhh humbug,,,, even the snow in Switzerland hasn't appeared this year according to the press !!! going to be inundated with Romanian refugees shortly when they join the EU next year.. Fed up !! any one got any good news out there?? PLEASE :blush:

The good news is that i'm going skiing in a couple of weeks :yahoo:

Yup, we've all got 2 weeks off!!! :yahoo:;)

You away for Chrimbo, Sarnie?

hope they have snow :blush:

Lucky you. Ive got Christmas Day, Boxing Day & maybe New Years Day if Im lucky :thumbdown:

Got next week off though to spend some time with the Zed :yahoo:

Lucky you. Ive got Christmas Day, Boxing Day & maybe New Years Day if Im lucky :thumbdown:

No, I meant from Sarnie's post-whoring! :teeth:

No, I meant from Sarnie's post-whoring! :teeth:

you know you'll miss him :headhurt:

I am off from the 23rd to the 2nd inclusive and I am bored thinking about it.

I too hate Christmas with a passion.

Over priced.

Over rated.

and

Over here.

My Christmas?

Presents?

Two cheques and a voucher.

Cards?

Three!!

Mrs Ming and I will combine our Christmas and Anniversary presents (17th of december) and we are having two days in a real swank - thats SWANK ;) - hotel away from the world and treated like royalty.

No kids. :teeth: No cars. :wacko: No computers. :yawn: No poker :scare: and top notch food.

That I AM looking forward too.

Ming the Original Bah Humbug

Go to the canaries for a week or two - I was there last week windsurfin (450 all in - flights, accom, training, kit, safari etc) for one week.

As long as you like sports bars, fry ups and scruffbags! :) They are also crap at cocktails (olive OIL in a dirty martini? what gives!!) :lol:

may try that Stevie, not been to the Canaries for a long time, probably a bit wilder there now :blush: , got to be after the 1st of Feb though now

Going away the day before new years eve for a week :teeth:

Going away the day before new years eve for a week :teeth:

Nice! :thumbs:

I've just found my first grey pube so:

A. I'm bored too

and

B. Could do with some good news too. :thumbdown:

Man that takes some intense research to find a single grey pube.

I told you I was bored dude.

Anyway, good news after all :yahoo: It wasn't a grey pube it was in fact a 'blade silver' one, I must have caught it on the touch-up pen whilst detailing in the nip (cuts down on static). Neighbours ain't impressed though! :blush:

Anyway, good news after all :yahoo: It wasn't a grey pube it was in fact a 'blade silver' one, I must have caught it on the touch-up pen whilst detailing in the nip (cuts down on static). Neighbours ain't impressed though! :blush:

good job you haven't got a green car , they would thing gangrene was setting in :blush:

Are you sure it wasn't Gun Metal? I think if you just call it blade silver you will be giving Captint more ammo in his GM vs Blade crusade :)

Are you sure it wasn't Gun Metal? I think if you just call it blade silver you will be giving Captint more ammo in his GM vs Blade crusade :)

I'm not up to speed on his crusade dear boy. Don't wanna p155 him off as he's sending me a tonneau cover today.

I'm not up to speed on his crusade dear boy. Don't wanna p155 him off as he's sending me a tonneau cover today.

I hope you're paying into his bank account cos he's terrible with cash, always losing it. Not used to carrying it, see? Rich folk never are ;)

No cash involved dear boy!

Sorry for the delay, just caught Girls Aloud on 'This Morning' wearing short skirts and stockings....ding dong!

now you have caught my attention! THey are in the office this Thursday too, cant wait to meet them again. :thumbs: