I'm bored !!

lomoto

:D You jammy git! can I have your autograph?

They are foxes, nearly catapulted my underpant elastic.

haha, mine did when i saw Cheryl bending over at the coffee machine and got a good look of her wobbly bits.

Then i had to say what on earth she was doing buying coffee from that machine and proceeded to tell her she is very brave and hopefully will still be around later to perform from sipping the worst coffee in the world!

haha, mine did when i saw Cheryl bending over at the coffee machine and got a good look of her wobbly bits.

Then i had to say what on earth she was doing buying coffee from that machine and proceeded to tell her she is very brave and hopefully will still be around later to perform from sipping the worst coffee in the world!

You smoothie B)

You smoothie B)

no it was coffee, but she likes them too i hear :p