side skirts repair

Bobby81

Hi guys ,

i was drifting on the round about and my side skirts is cracked now , any one know if there is way to fix tem in london or nearby , orginal ings skirts .

Thx for looking

Awesome. Just awesome.

Hi guys ,

i was drifting on the round about and my side skirts is cracked now , any one know if there is way to fix tem in london or nearby , orginal ings skirts .

Thx for looking

Awesome. Just awesome.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hi guys ,

Thx for looking

Yeah, finish up by driving into a police car and try to claim it on insurance :thumbs:

Hi guys ,

Thx for looking

Not the best thing to advertise on a open forum mate

Best thing to do is go to a few local bodyshop and get prices but if your going to drift again you maze well put a tie rap on it , as it's just going to happen over an over again

A couple of questions though....

Were you 'drifting' round the roundabout or on the roundabout.....

Did you lose it and hit something or did the sideskirt just miraculously crack?

Do you have pictures of the damage?

I used inverted commas round drifting as if you were doing it right I doubt you'd have posted this...... :lol::lol::lol:

Is it the Zed you were drifting or was it your mums 1.0 3 cylinder Corsa Club?????

Like the boy from my School who rolled his Mums Frontera about 2 days after his test trying to do handbrake turns.

alright mr datsun , u made ur point ...... u r a comedian well done , lets cancel the hread plz

when i read your first post i was just waiting for the condemnation you cant use the "D" word on this site :lol:

Of course you can.

Many members have attended Drift track days etc.

Drifting or racing on the public road normally gets people (myself included) into flame mode though. :)

The OP still got a sensible answer of check the local bodyshop though. I requested pictures to see if any other members could offer advise.

alright mr datsun , u made ur point ...... u r a comedian well done , lets cancel the hread plz

when i read your first post i was just waiting for the condemnation you cant use the "D" word on this site :lol:

I love drifting and try to go to drift day's as much as I can but there's just certain things u don't advertise on a free public forum like anything to do with public roads.

we learned buy using my mates dads industrial units he closed the gates and let us play in a controlled Environment Where no public where at risk .

If your wanting to learn to drift why not ask a farmer with a bit spare land if you could use it for a small fee or go to a track day.

cause one day drifting on the roads will end badly and unfortunately normally people end up taking out other people or worse kids.

Just cause Tokyo drift looks good dosent mean you can do it :lol: