Is this replica nismo kit a good fit?

SteveRS

thats lamby's car if i'm not mistaken and that is a rik special.

i got nismo V1 side skirts from rik via another trader (i didn't know they were his at the time) they were sold to me on the pretense of them being a perfect fit; and were bought in the aim to save some money repairing the other damaged set i already had.

the fit was horrific and they cost me a fortune in fitting costs. to say i was pi$$ed off with the miss selling is an understatement

and as for riks "special" kits i hope his workshop burns down, taking all the abomination kits with it in the fire and save other members from the sh1t that is this maverick cowboy.

mine came from there.... :p

http://www.uvworldwide.co.uk/bodystylin ... -1646.html

it was a near perfect fit(slight trimming require as the norm with fibre glass moulds)....maybe i was lucky ? but if you want any close up pics i ll be more than happy to help. :D

I think this may be the same company as the one on eBay as the N1 rear diffuser on that website is the same as the one on eBay.

Who is this guy you all speak so highly of? :lol:

mine came from there.... :p

http://www.uvworldwide.co.uk/bodystylin ... -1646.html

it was a near perfect fit(slight trimming require as the norm with fibre glass moulds)....maybe i was lucky ? but if you want any close up pics i ll be more than happy to help. :D

I think this may be the same company as the one on eBay as the N1 rear diffuser on that website is the same as the one on eBay.

Who is this guy you all speak so highly of? :lol:

a Grade 'A' feck wit

I have a Nismo V1 Front Bumper Im selling if anyone is interesting.

It is a replica, but I have fitted it and it fits very fell, and is in Brand New condition. Just needs some Paint! :thumbs:

Bung me some details and what you are looking for please :-)