paint code WV2??

jumping350

In the FAQ section:

What are the Standard colours available?

Basic____Name_________Type_____Code

Silver____Blade_________Metallic___KYO

Grey_____Gun Metal____Metallic___WV2

Black____Kuro Black____Solid______KH3

Orange__Sunset_______Metallic____A17

Red_____Chilli Pepper__Solid_______AX6

Blue_____Azure________Metallic____B17

hmmmm :wacko: getting a door off a guy and he insists to me the car is not gunmetal grey but thats the code thats printed :shrug:

Hmm, GM is the same as Silverstone in some parts of the world, same paint code anyway :shrug:

Pete

hmmmm :wacko: getting a door off a guy and he insists to me the car is not gunmetal grey but thats the code thats printed :shrug:

Hmm, GM is the same as Silverstone in some parts of the world, same paint code anyway :shrug:

Pete

A door slightly the wrong colour is better than NO door :teeth:

you know it mate a gunmetal spotless one is better than a blade silver with huge dent and scrape on it my mates got loadsa kyo paint for me anyway just a pig to strip one door and rebuild on another!!i lost two blade silver doors aswell one on here one on ebay both under £100 :headhurt: i wanted to run myself over in the zed couldnt figure out how though

you know it mate a gunmetal spotless one is better than a blade silver with huge dent and scrape on it my mates got loadsa kyo paint for me anyway just a pig to strip one door and rebuild on another!!i lost two blade silver doors aswell one on here one on ebay both under £100 :headhurt: i wanted to run myself over in the zed couldnt figure out how though

Would be easier to run yourself over in a Z with no door :teeth:

To save me starting a new topic, can someone help me?

I'm on the lookout for a gunmetal GT, pre 06.

Was there only 1 paint code/colour for gunmetal? The reason I ask is the pictures on AT and PH vary, some look quite dark, others light.

Was there only 1 paint code/colour for gunmetal? The reason I ask is the pictures on AT and PH vary, some look quite dark, others light.

There are definitely two shades of GM. One light and one dark however they used the same paint code I believe! :headhurt:

There are definitely two shades of GM. One light and one dark however they used the same paint code I believe! :headhurt:

Thanks for the info, maybe has something to do with the primer used? :wacko: