Front Number Plate Black Plastic Mount: UK Car

paz

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help me.

On my front number plate mount, I have a slight imperfection which is really annoying me so I want to replace it. I might not be using the correct description, the bit I need is the black rectangle of plastic which attaches to the front bumper and has the number plate on it.

I've not spoken to Mr Nissan yet so don't know how much it would cost, but I don't know what the part number etc is. Does anyone have one which they are selling second hand that's in good condition?

Alternatively if you could point me in the right direction or give me a part number that would be equally appreciated :thumbs:

Cheers

Paz

Someone will be along with the part number I am sure but if my memory serves me correctly, Nissan want around £75 for that bit of plastic :scare: .

I would contact Zmanalex to see if he has one in stock :thumbs:

It's pretty good, I didn't notice it until it was pointed out and now it's just annoying me! I'll give you a shout if I find one.

75 quid?! Nissan are robbing bastards!! :thumbdown:

I'll try the fella you suggested cheers!

Mine had a little mark on it as well so I just took it off, cleaned, clay barred, polished and waxed the paintwork that was behind it and then just stuck it directly to the bumper. Looks better imho. And it would save you 75 squids. And you could sell Paul your old one...

Done and done :thumbs:

i took mines off when i chopped my plates. It leaves 2 small screw holes but as long as your plate is of reasonable length it will cover them. I chopped a fair bit from mine as i only have 5 characters. Looks much better without

I need one too. Explains why Nissan didnt replace the cracked one on my car when I bought it.

Is there any reason why I cant just throw it away and use a stick on numberplate instead? or would the mount leave all sorts of holes behind it?

bumper.jpg

I need one too. Explains why Nissan didnt replace the cracked one on my car when I bought it.

Is there any reason why I cant just throw it away and use a stick on numberplate instead? or would the mount leave all sorts of holes behind it?

bumper.jpg

Nice one! Even got the same colour. I reckon that might be the way forward for me then, as ive got quite a long plate. I could fill the holes up then just use a stick on plate. Got to be cheaper than 75quid!

Mine had a little mark on it as well so I just took it off, cleaned, clay barred, polished and waxed the paintwork that was behind it and then just stuck it directly to the bumper. Looks better imho. And it would save you 75 squids. And you could sell Paul your old one...

Did everyone just ignore me? :byebye:

Did everyone just ignore me? :byebye:

No I read it cheers pal, but I don't want to modify my zed - that's why I garaged the Pulsar and picked the 350 up as my daily driver, got bored of broken modified cars!! :)

Noticed you have a Zunsport front grill on the Zed. Would you recommend them? How is it fitted? Thinking of getting one hence my questions :teeth:

Most here prefer the black to the SS ...... easy to fit IIRC although I didn't fit mine

Noticed you have a Zunsport front grill on the Zed. Would you recommend them? How is it fitted? Thinking of getting one hence my questions :teeth:

Most here prefer the black to the SS ...... easy to fit IIRC although I didn't fit mine ... 6 self tappers into existing plastic grille