Tempted to smash my wallet for these Meisters

SidewysJay

Its like when the missus shows you a piece of clothing and asks if it looks nice - you dunno until she puts it on, it just looks like a crap bit of cloth at the moment.

Thank you!!!!!

I have this 'argument' all the time with my missus. 'does this look nice?' 'ehhhh it looks like a dress on a hanger....'

She doesn't understand and gets annoyed with me about it! :lol::lol::lol:

Glad it's not just me.

Do it, most of WORK wheels look awesome on z33's. Check out the US forums they have a better taste in wheels that some people over here :lol:

Also 18's lowered looks amazing, don't need 19's at all :yawn:

Crikey, am I a bad-taste-wheel man? I thought they looked a bit cheap lol :wacko:

Each to their own. It's all personal taste. Nobody is right or wrong. :)

Are you sure?

stupid_car_mod.jpg

Holy crap. Getting run over would be bad enough - getting buggered at the same time would add insult to injury.

Parking in a busy city centre at the weekend would end up being entertaining though I bet.......

Well that says a lot about the girls in Aberdeen... or maybe it says a lot about the selection of guys they have? :p:lol::lol:

Funny enough, I wasn't thinking of Aberdeen. I was thinking of some location with waaaay too many hen parties..... Newcastle maybe! :lol::lol: