Do the GT versions have leather & cloth interior?

Carsmad45

Looking at images you've posted before, sorry but looks like your car isnt a GT Spec.

+1, yep thats a non GT mate. You should have BOSE on your head unit and also some cruise controls on the right side of your steering wheel if it was a GT.

Hi there guys

Just wondered if the GT versions come with either leather or cloth interiors? Mines a GT but has cloth interior, a m8 has just said he thought all GT have leather? :surrender:

Steve

If you have just bought the car and it clearly states on the receipt it is a GT think you may have some comeback ( The V5 is no guide to go by. The GT Spec is not listed on it). Best of luck and let us know how it goes. :thumbs:

Interestingly, on confused.com when i put in my reg number for an estimate it comes up saying that its GT. Might be worth trying for your car.

Also with the GT pack & Bose, im assuming they all had the steering wheel radio controls? Or do non-bose cars have those controls anyway?

Dont go by what insurance databases say, my car wasnt even on the system and they get it wrong all the time.

I believe all coupes had radio controls due to the phone kit but roadsters it was an optional extra?

Ps. Brembos dont make it a GT.

Looking at images you've posted before, sorry but looks like your car isnt a GT Spec.

+1, yep thats a non GT mate. You should have BOSE on your head unit and also some cruise controls on the right side of your steering wheel if it was a GT.

+2 - no heated seat buttons, no cruise, no BOSE - sorry its a non-GT.

I believe all coupes had radio controls due to the phone kit but roadsters it was an optional extra?

I'd be interested to know if that's correct, my roadster has radio controls on the left and cruise control on the right of the wheel.

I'd be interested to know if that's correct, my roadster has radio controls on the left and cruise control on the right of the wheel.

Thats how mine is. I know the roadsters didnt have the phone bluetooth wiring in them (guess they figured thye would be too noisey for hands free phone use.

Ok guys an update on the current thread, i rang Nissan and gave them the chasis no its apparently a uk 350z but not GT . I dont know much about 350zs as im a new owner , just thought there was 350z gt & and Jdm versions. Any thought on this matter? Is the power the same etc? Im just glad its not an import so quite happy B)

Steve

lets just hope you didnt pay GT money for it then.

+1 on this, although I think you got it at £7.5k didn't you? Which is probably a fair'ish price for a non GT UK car.

PS, nothing particularly wrong with the JDMs, there are some great examples on here B) Just that they carry less history usually and are sometimes more expensive to insure.