06 350Z GT Roadster in Azure £8500 SOLD

st3ven1

Atleast put some effort into selling it :shrug:

I find this usually helps. When trying to sell something for £10k+ to savvy members, they do appreciate a little more effort than linking to PH. ;)

GLWS

I find this usually helps. When trying to sell something for £10k+ to savvy members, they do appreciate a little more effort than linking to PH. ;)

GLWS

That is not what Ian was implying, he clearly missed the link and thought I was trying to sell purely from the small description on here.

TBH all I would do is post up similar if not the same images that are on pistonheads.

I can copy and paste the full description from pistonheads, if it's a hassle to click the link. :shrug:

IMO I think people like to see a bit more effort than just linking to PH tbh, not much effort to copy and paste the info but looks a whole lot more professional. Each to their own though :thumbs:

GLWS

That is not what Ian was implying, he clearly missed the link and thought I was trying to sell purely from the small description on here.

TBH all I would do is post up similar if not the same images that are on pistonheads.

I can copy and paste the full description from pistonheads, if it's a hassle to click the link. :shrug:

I did indeed miss the well hidden link :p

Surely its not that much more difficult to advertise the car on here is it? Not everyone can access PH when at work

If it is a GT then why doesn't it have the stereo controls on the steering wheel?

Also standard alloys :thumbdown:

Looks nice and clean though :thumbs:

Roadsters don't have the steering wheel controls do they ;)

If it is a GT then why doesn't it have the stereo controls on the steering wheel?

Also standard alloys :thumbdown:

Looks nice and clean though :thumbs:

Roadsters don't have the steering wheel controls do they ;)

Don't have a Roadster :p

Bit strange though, why Cruise Control but no stereo buttons?

The photos may be nice keepsakes, but as an accurate representation of the car's condition they're pretty poor.

Too many shadows to make out much detail.

Sorry to sound negative - please take as friendly criticism. :thumbs:

Thank you, I'll get some better ones up that are well framed, and with less shadows. :thumbs:

Bit strange though, why Cruise Control but no stereo buttons?

All pre facelift roadsters with the GT pack only have cruise control buttons and don't have the stereo controls or bluetooth, as you wouldn't hear any phone call with the roof down. :drive1

Surely its not that much more difficult to advertise the car on here is it? Not everyone can access PH when at work

It is, if you don't have a Photobucket account or similar. And as far as I'm aware you cannot upload to the forum. :thumbdown:

With regard to pistonheads at work, it all depends on how much you want to see it, there is always a way. ;)

Probably not worth getting sacked over, plus you should probably be working anyway. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable I know, only had one person come to see it, loved the car, made several excuses/false promises and never heard from him again.

Yeah I've took a substantial hit on this car since September last year, circa £4k!

It's only a bargain if someone wants to buy it.

Roll up folks, make me an reasonable offer. :surrender: