Exhaust problem

glrnet

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Sarah (Chilli Red) has been really helpful so far and today has given me some good news. She told Milltek it's not really down to me to identify the problem and they have agreed to send replacement parts (subject to them being in stock) to one of their appointed garages in Woking and they will replace the offending item :thumbs::thumbs: Just waiting for the MIlltek email so I can make an appointment. :)

Well, all credit where credit is due, I had a call from Charlie today who is the Sales Manager at Milltek after further action from the very persistent Sarah :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: She really is brilliant!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, a replacement back box and mid section are being UPS'd from Milltek tomorrow direct to Abbey who will replace the offending item :yahoo::yahoo: By the way, the droning has started to appear even quicker than before and a slight metallic rattle has now become evident when revving the engine at standstill.

Further update to follow next week hopefully :)

Well, not so good news today, fired an email off to Milltek first thing yesterday morning (Monday) to confirm that the parts had been sent out and got an email back around midday apologising for the delay and the parts would be at Abbey today (Tuesday), I wonder if I hadn't of emailed if they would have let me know............. :thumbdown::yawn::yawn::tumbleweed:

Well, all credit where credit is due, I had a call from Charlie today who is the Sales Manager at Milltek after further action from the very persistent Sarah :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: She really is brilliant!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, a replacement back box and mid section are being UPS'd from Milltek tomorrow direct to Abbey who will replace the offending item :yahoo::yahoo: By the way, the droning has started to appear even quicker than before and a slight metallic rattle has now become evident when revving the engine at standstill.

Further update to follow next week hopefully :)

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post the conclusion to this, the middle box was changed at Abbey last week and a noticeable difference straight away. Big thanks to Milltek for sorting this but even bigger thanks to Sarah at Chilli Red who took ownership of this problem from day one and despite being in the middle of exams and her son having been not well at the time made sure that I didn't have to get involved much at all :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

So thank you again Sarah :thumbs::#1: , service and attention to detail above and beyond the call as far as I'm concerned :notworthy::flowers: