Vids from Knockhill 06-06-11 in car vids added

Neilp

Hey Guys just thought i'd throw up a few short vids from last night. My dad was camera man so forgive him for not pointing the camera where he was looking :lol:

I still have to crop and edit the good stuff from inside the car, but silly me had the fans on full blast and you can barely hear the engine noise lol

This is just a rough one of my dad catching me in the distance.

These are just short driveby videos

Here's some in-car vids.

My best lap time on the evening was 1minute 5secs. (Timed inaccurately by my dad at the starting line lol)

Nice one Neil :thumbs: Look forward to the camera mount ones B)

haha the camera mount kept falling off lol, seems like knockhills more aggressive that wales lol. I got a good few laps with it on so i will edit and get them up just now.

looks great fun! how many cars did they have on the track at one time?

not too sure mate to be honest, i wasnt really counting. Probably around 10-12, maybe more.

Just about to fire up a couple of in car videos.

lol he was fast but once i get my fat ass moving i caught him. he was pushing hard lol, just a bit old i think. the clio sport was rapid, fully track prepped and very very light, i was faster through the corners though which is surprising as that thing should have been a lot quicker.

lol he was fast but once i get my fat ass moving i caught him. he was pushing hard lol, just a bit old i think. the clio sport was rapid, fully track prepped and very very light, i was faster through the corners though which is surprising as that thing should have been a lot quicker.

Haha they are fast indeed...I could catch up with them on the straights not corners that much :wacko: overall faster round cadwell tho :)

Well done. :thumbs: Course a bit wiggly for my liking though. :wacko:

Not really, the left followed by the tright hander going onto the back straight can almost be taken flat out in a straight line, it's the dip followed by the rise that puts most off, my favourite bit of Knockers :thumbs:

Well done. :thumbs: Course a bit wiggly for my liking though. :wacko:

Not really, the left followed by the tright hander going onto the back straight can almost be taken flat out in a straight line, it's the dip followed by the rise that puts most off, my favourite bit of Knockers :thumbs:

+1 :teeth:

Haha I had a few hairy moments coming through the chicane and not lifting and caught the Kerb. The back end caught some air and the active stability kicked in lol.

My times are getting better. The nitrous will be goin in the weekend following lakez. I should shave a good bit of time off going up the straight as that's where the car struggles in comparison to the lighter cars and evo's.

1min 5 is an ok time for my car. There was a black m3 (not the newest shape) which gave me a good race two of is were pretty evenly matched. He had huge ap racing calipers which helped him out a lot.