The modding has started!

sl114

Just as i thought!

I havent even had the car for a month yet and i have already started modding it. So far i have got a stubby aerial, nismo tax disc holder and carbon fibre b pillar inserts.

So whats next??? Im thinking of waiting and getting the full nismo kit now and not going down the power route just yet, but some high flow cats would be nice. So its style first now.

Bring on the NISMO!!!

Pics to come on the weekend of the new mods :teeth:

Woooo, they are real carbon fibre but a stick on so really thin and flexible. I got them from ebay for £30 sent from the US including postage.

I'll get a pictre when they are on the car, probably wont be until this weekend as i have loads on, but i promise they will be up

And yes Bap, i am a tart

I really dont understand what you guys like about "glue-on" carbon fibre parts :wacko:

"look, its made out of carbon fibre, well, ehm, actually not, but it sure looks like it"

CHAV :p:headhurt:

but mine is carbon fibre, lol.

Anyway lomoto is a chav, he like wanka lights and neons :teeth:;)

I really dont understand what you guys like about "glue-on" carbon fibre parts :wacko:

"look, its made out of carbon fibre, well, ehm, actually not, but it sure looks like it"

CHAV :p:headhurt:

It's a personal taste thing..............

Some people think it looks nice B)

Is that not a good enough reason ?

Gus

I've never liked the CF look and never really understood the fascination with it. The only CF items I would of bought was the lower bumper CF spoiler thingy that MikeyF has and the centre console CF stuff from Equibs. I really wanted to see it in the flesh before parting with my dough :blush:

I respect your opinions guys, its something i like though so i dont really mind either way.

I know what you mean however when it comes to the bonnet thats something completely different to a small side panel, which is just for a look rather than weight reduction. Granted people with carbon bonnets like the look too, however mostly are for the weight saving you get then the look. ;)