Nismo Exhaust

WINKJ

Tarmac...

Would it be possible to send me some pricing for a nismo exhaust system for my 08 350..

Cheers

James

PM on way

For anyone else interested, the current price on the 350z Nismo exhaust is £1350 delivered.

approx 2 week lead time :thumbs:

I like that - having your prices out in the open. :thumbs:

I bought mine about 5 years ago from the states and allowing for import cost and taxes, inflation and variations in exchange rate i would still buy this.

Mine has been dragged around under my car for a long time and still looks and sounds sweet. :)

I bought mine about 5 years ago from the states and allowing for import cost and taxes, inflation and variations in exchange rate i would still buy this.

Mine has been dragged around under my car for a long time and still looks and sounds sweet. :)

Yeah it's a definite possibility - just checking my options, wanna hear one in real life too, not just on YouTube

+1 I hate it when people dont quote prices. Good job Mr T.

Also, i have the receipt for my Nismo exhaust (from the previous owner), and he paid close to £2000 to have it imported from the USA. So £1350 is a great price. :thumbs:

Tarmac...

Would it be possible to send me some pricing for a nismo exhaust system for my 08 350..

Cheers

James

PM on way

For anyone else interested, the current price on the 350z Nismo exhaust is £1350 delivered.

approx 2 week lead time :thumbs:

+1