Supra with newly fitted Work wheels

Clarkie

Mate of mine just picked up these lovelies! And felt i'd share them with you guys!

Marc -

Ok, so after a struggle trying to get tyres fitted after work etc and having to change the rears from the 275's i bought to the 265's that were on my 'old' wheels they are finally on! and i am just a wee bit happy now.

Still need to fiddle a bit with the suspension but it hasn't rubbed the arch yet, although i did trim the archliner on one side which was a mistake as i now can't tuck it up, so that rubbed a little as it was hanging a bit, but easy fix.

Massive thanks to my friend Ailsa for taking these pics just with her little hand held, it was getting a little dark but way better than i could have done with my iphone lol, although i have a 'shoot' lined up with a talented photographer from up this way in the next few weeks.

DSCN3888.jpg

DSCN3887.jpg

DSCN3898.jpg

DSCN3925.jpg

DSCN3894.jpg

DSCN3934.jpg

DSCN3933.jpg

Full thread - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=18309

Meisters eh? Guessing they were brand new as there hasnt been a set like that floating around for a while, can you post specs?? :thumbs:

They look amazing on a Zed, but I wont spoil your thread, everyone knows how to use Google Image Search ;)

Very nice indeed. Always liked Meisters.

The roof of Union Square is where the cool kids hang out is it? :lol:

edit - that is a VERY tasteful Supra in my opinion. There are so many which have been ruined (IMO) by mods that are not to my taste. That one however is very much to my taste. B)

Meisters eh? Guessing they were brand new as there hasnt been a set like that floating around for a while, can you post specs?? :thumbs:

Spec as follows -

Workmeister S1 3pc.

Front - 18 x 9.5" +24

Rear - 18 x 11" +22

Works Wheels are the business :thumbs: .

Was in the process of buying a set for my last Roadster until the insurance company would not insure the car with them fitted. I am still considering a set for my current coupe. They are the dog's b*ll*cks of wheels :thumbs: