'Cool' car rental

Stew

Looking at hiring something 'cool' in the states and wondering if anyone knows who hires fun or different cars?

I know Hertz do but that's it! Will be picking up and dropping off at Miami International Airport so no 'different pick up and drop off' restrictions will apply.

We were looking at a Camaro or something similar but are open to other suggestions too. :)

I fancied a challenger or Camaro.

For the rental period I need the prices were as such.

Mustang = 1

Mustang convertible = Mustang x 1.2

Camaro SS = Mustang x 2

Challenger RT = Camaro X 2

Fancy Mustang with stripes and stuff = Camaro x 2

Big ass Cadillac = Mustang

I wonder if I could get a non RT Challenger or something.....

Now I'm not bothered about actually paying for it however I'd just like to see whats available for comparison and need to decide if a Camaro really would be twice as ace as a Mustang as the price difference is basically a weeks decent accomodation....

The car needs to be able to carry 3 weeks worth of luggage to various locations and probably a wedding dress and full kilt outfit so the corvette convertible was ruled out! :lol:

Was talking to Jayne about this and we might go for 'Mustang or similar' as most companies seem to have piles of Camaros. I can always hustle something good when I arrive.

Mustangs are pretty rubbish. I'd rather get a camaro or challenger but most companies don't list them on the net.

Still, I'd rather be driving a mustang than a Hyundai. :)