The worst noise ever

Matt L

Is hearing your car drive off with its new owner :(

I do hope that one day i will be back behind the wheel of a zed but for now it seemed the best decision was to sell it on.

also quickest sale ever possible lol went up on facebook of all places on Sat and went just for the asking price without even a test drive :| :lol: (i do know the lad from school) but still quite worrying how people go about it :lol:.

infact... changing the 'i hope' to 'I WILL get another zed at somepoint'

anywho... ill still be around on here and ill still come to the lakez meet in either the ibiza or what ever i get to replace both which i still ahvent quite decided on :( (ideas are welcome but i am incredibly fussy).

:byebye:

If its any consolation I reckon the worst noise would be the sound of your own testicle popping after being stamped on :thumbs:

WRONG!! :-)

Good luck with your next purchase..... are you sure you just dont want to buy another Z :thumbs:

The worst noise I heard recently was from a 350Z at Wales! :headhurt: Sometimes less is more.

Care to elaborate?

Haha, don't think it would be very ethical of me to name names, but lets say some exhaust combinations sound excruciatingly, ear splittingly bad when wrung out!

The worst noise I heard recently was from a 350Z at Wales! :headhurt: Sometimes less is more.

Care to elaborate?

Haha, don't think it would be very ethical of me to name names, but lets say some exhaust combinations sound excruciatingly, ear splittingly bad when wrung out!

I reckon its fairly obvious to anyone with ears who your talking about! Each to their own like but frig me.......not my cup of sparrows if I'm honest.

It was almost worse than the sound of a man having a hedgehog forcibly inserted into him.