So my New Love :wub:

NiZ2-1.jpg

NiZ1-1.jpg

NiZ3-1.jpg

NiZ7.jpg

Only 25.000miles on clock B)

NiZ5.jpg

NiZ4.jpg

I filled up the tank and i was so supprised that took ONLY half of the tank to get me home which was about 250miles trip (driving 60-70mph).

Is this ally radiator standard? I notice do-luck hoses and possible kenlo fans?

NiZ6.jpg

I'm so Happy :)

:teeth: jap import from the looks of things. doesn't look like a standard rad. what intake system is sitting on it? (noticing the blue pipe from the airbox B)

Also isn't that km/h if it's a jap import? (25k kilometers and not miles?)

"tape" anders, tape. sort your languages out :p:lol:

Looks good, although the DRL's under the front lip i think might look a bit naff at night... :wacko:

mods already there:

Wheels (need spacers)

Rad +tube

intake

nismo badge

DRL's

matte black front lip

clear front side reflectors

whats the plans? :)

:teeth: jap import from the looks of things. doesn't look like a standard rad. what intake system is sitting on it? (noticing the blue pipe from the airbox B)

Also isn't that km/h if it's a jap import? (25k kilometers and not miles?)

It has a K&n pannel filter and a K&n air duct at the bottom, Its in miles as its been converted :)

:yahoo:

What size are the wheels and tyres the front looks like a v low profile?

the backs look like the wrong tyre size... maybe they are 265/30 r19 when they should be 275/35 r19

They are 245 18 on the rear, i will be getting different wheels for it when i find some i like, im going for staggerd fitment :teeth:

Thats for all the nice comments guys

2 questions...

Why is the left stalk operating the wipers, mine is on the right stalk?

The Red line on the rev counter is 6600?? Is that due to being the 276 version??

Looking good :thumbs: Also, looks like you have a fairly tasty plate on there by the size of the white squares front and back ;)

Pete

It came with a private plate, One letter, one number and three letters, i have just got to change my name to match the initals :D

2 questions...

Why is the left stalk operating the wipers, mine is on the right stalk?

The Red line on the rev counter is 6600?? Is that due to being the 276 version??

I thought all jap cars had the indicators on the right (The proper side) making the wipers on the left? My Supra did too

i miss having the stalks the JDM way round, it's so much better

+1 I hate when i get in the 172 and look like a spaz trying to indicate or flash someone. Really as the Japanese drive on the right JDM cars have the stalks in the proper place where as most other cars get made on the otherside and dont bother to change the stalks.

i miss having the stalks the JDM way round, it's so much better

My friend who drove me up in a Renault (Who normally drives a Supra) was cut up by another car and showed his disgust by putting his wipers on,He ment to flash his lights but the stalks on the wrong side :teeth: