Dirt 3

Absolutely loving it here - not really a fan of the drift or gymkhana parts myself but the rally side of it is truly spectacular - handles like a dream here with minimal tweaking of the wheel setup for once! Huge fan of these games, with this and Shift 2 its been a good month :)

are there any monster trucks or the like coz i hated them in dirt 2 :lol:

love me proper rallying games B)

according to the developers, they seems to have made the game 60% rally, the rest being Ken Block GayKhana stuff and other odd bits

thx bulletmagnet, might rent a copy first :thumbs:

Been dropping hints so hopefully getting a new dress for my birthday friday :band:

:surrender: ............................................cross dressing is so wrong :lol:

Never has an iPhone accidental pretype been so true :blush:

Hopefully I get a new dress and the game :yahoo:

it didn't, i did it :lol:

Got this for the PS3 now. Having a projector makes you appreciate the details of the graphics so much more. Played it on the TV first (40" LCD) and wasnt massively impressed, but when I hooked it thought the PJ (~70" screen), its wicked! Just completed my first season which ends in doing the Ken Block gymkhana stuff which is good fun.

I did find the controls quite twitchy to start with, but getting into it now :drive1

Been dropping hints so hopefully getting a new dress for my birthday friday :band:

:surrender: ............................................cross dressing is so wrong :lol:

Never has an iPhone accidental pretype been so true :blush:

Hopefully I get a new dress and the game :yahoo:

it didn't, i did it :lol:

:blush:

Well i got the game today but too tired to play it....

Controls seem twitchy to me but guess i will get used to it...

You can change the settings to stop it being so twitchy plus turn all the aids off , nearly on to the last season and still loving it the gymkhanna is as fun and as technical as you want it to be , the rally's could do with being abit faster and more challenging like the trail blazer events are but other than that am impressed .