New 350z member?

Hi

I was in a similar boat a few months back. I was looking at m3`s, then saw a 350z roadster sitting in the corner at one garage i went to. I test drove it and it was so much fun I scrapped the idea of getting an m3 and started looking at 350z`s instead.

Money wise, 350z`s are cheaper, so you can get a newer car for your money. They are a bit slower than an m3, but are cheaper to service. You cant really compare them directly as the 350z is an out and out sportscar whereas the m3 is more practical.

The biggest supprise for me was the insurance. The 350z came in at around 200quid more to insure than the m3.

Id do some googling and searching on here and familiarise yourself with the different models of 350z, the roadtax (high after 2006 on big engined cars), get insurance quotes and check out a few in the flesh.

Have fun!

Hi

I was in a similar boat a few months back. I was looking at m3`s, then saw a 350z roadster sitting in the corner at one garage i went to. I test drove it and it was so much fun I scrapped the idea of getting an m3 and started looking at 350z`s instead.

Money wise, 350z`s are cheaper, so you can get a newer car for your money. They are a bit slower than an m3, but are cheaper to service. You cant really compare them directly as the 350z is an out and out sportscar whereas the m3 is more practical.

The biggest supprise for me was the insurance. The 350z came in at around 200quid more to insure than the m3.

Id do some googling and searching on here and familiarise yourself with the different models of 350z, the roadtax (high after 2006 on big engined cars), get insurance quotes and check out a few in the flesh.

Have fun!

its a 313 07 plate. my issue is the 2x seats really and no boot... but no kids so....

tis vid shows not much in it.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/bmw-e46 ... _13321.htm

guide shows that there really isnt much wrong with them then!!!? cool.

what sort of paint warranty/ant corrosion is there?

servicing regular or bmw type i.e. done on type of driving

inspection 1/2 type?