What age are all the Japspeed K2 exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the Japspeed K2 exhaust owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it :thumbs:

25. (I actually put that I'm 22 for a minute, not woken up yet :teeth: )

Japspeed K2 and Y pipe.

Bought the car with it on, love the sound of it but wouldn't mind it a bit raspier. Will be looking at Berk HFC when I get spare money

Just got the K2 on at the moment and would like a bit more noise, luckily I'm booked into Abbey next month for Berks HFCs, XYZ y-pipe, Motordyne plenum spacer and a remap :yahoo:

Should growl a bit more after that.

25- it's a good sound but the quality of my one is poor

+1. Im 22 now but got it at 21. I have dc manifolds, japspeed y pipe, hi flo cats and a k2. I like the noise but my makes a rattling noiseat 3-3.5k and Im sure its not the heatsheild. The 1 year warranty peed me off to as scorpian get lifetime! good buy for £350 no for £200 hell yes. Its pretty loud when booting it but not much drone IMO on motorway but sounds a little bland day to day driving. Good jobs mines an auto or I would drive everywhere in 2nd. I want something louder and a bit different but not wanting to pay much cos Im tight so Im looking for a HKS replica. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted K2 system today, sounds great. Had a bit ot trouble getting it to fit, but the sound is fantastic.

Age. . . . 55 a week ago.

I have to admit I thought about a K1 but . . .I like to be able to hear the stereo and to think, even after an hour on the motorway! With the K2, there's the deep resonant growl as you accelerate, and 4000 to 5500 revs it's just beautiful, but once you level off and cruise, change up and the revs drop to 3000 the sound drops off to pretty normal.

But - feed her a little boost to overtake end the growl builds again. . . . lovely :thumbs: