Whats age are all the Miltek exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the Miltek owners? (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it :thumbs::)

34 over here B) does that make me old? :lol:

Choose Milltek mainly cos it was the best looking and didn't fancy mixing matching y-pipes etc so seemed a neat choice. Decent bore size throughput. Planning to add Berk HFC sometime but happy with the sound tone immediately :thumbs:

I'm 42 soon and have Berks also :cloud9:

Had a loud exhaust, been there bought the T-Shirt and now use it to clean the Milltek :lol:

i need to hear one with berks, The tips put me off to be honest. I dont know what it is. I think i like the big open outlets like the nismo/scorpion etc. The miltek has the resonated twin wall style tips by the looks of it. I have no doubt it is a fantastic exhaust.