Got my club sticker.....

Stu350z

Hi mate, most people put the sticker on the rear quarter window :) I havent received my free sticker yet, never mind, will have to send more posts :D

It's the big Inny sticker so it's defo goin on the back window! :D

Got my club sticker in the post this morning! :yahoo: Now just to decide where to stick it in the back window? B) Top or Bottom? :headhurt:

Bottom. :thumbs:

Thats what I've been thinking! :thumbs: Just wondered if anyone had put it up the top or does the eye level brake light get in the way! :blush:

That's a shame! :shrug:

I'll have it posted, when the time comes, thanks Mike!

Hope to see you at some other events this year!

I had to cancel at last minute, was looking forward to the saturday

Mike, any chance you have the artwork as vector, EPS, AI, PDF or at least high resolution JPG that you could email me please? I'd like to do a bit of "modding" on that before I get it cut on the plotter, just remembered I have a plotter and tones of vinyl at my ex working place :teeth:

Thanks!

Mike, any chance you have the artwork as vector, EPS, AI, PDF or at least high resolution JPG that you could email me please? I'd like to do a bit of "modding" on that before I get it cut on the plotter, just remembered I have a plotter and tones of vinyl at my ex working place :teeth:

Thanks!

you'll have to do what i did and draw it yourself. ;)