which to pick?!

sasha@lazytrips

Had a think about this. Wrote down the pros & cons of each and naturally enough, picked the slowest, least powerful, most fat, long & big, worst interior, least reliable, least comfortable and most noisy car out of the three. Yep. It came last in every single one of my comparisons, so Dodge Challenger R/T it is for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Had a think about this. Wrote down the pros & cons of each and naturally enough, picked the slowest, least powerful, most fat, long & big, worst interior, least reliable, least comfortable and most noisy car out of the three. Yep. It came last in every single one of my comparisons, so Dodge Challenger R/T it is for no apparent reason whatsoever.

because its awesome, and they use one on NCIS los angeles :blush:

If you're going in the summer then a convertible isn't really the great option you might think it is. The heat in Arizona and Nevada has to be experienced to be believed, it's windows up and A/C on full blast during daylight hours...50 degrees C in Lake Havasu City when I was there, 46 C in Vegas :scare: couldn't even leave the motel :lol: . Great choice for The California Coast though where it's around 25-30 C most of the time :thumbs:

Pete

Was 50 degrees in needles also when I was there. It's like jumping out into an oven when you get out of the car :lol:

Though, san francisco is pretty cool in summer.

Indeed, already pushing 40 degrees in Needles and yeah, San Fransisco is pretty cool, as Mark Twain once said "The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco". :)

Pete

I have nothing to add other than this is exactly what I would love to do although I have driven a convertible in Ohio and Pennsylvannia in June and that was hot enough!

As far as the West coast the problem I have is most of my peers are based in San Francisco area and I owe all of them at least one beer so i'd end up staying in that area :lol:

Enjoy and please report back your experiences and any other tips you pick up

I have nothing to add other than this is exactly what I would love to do although I have driven a convertible in Ohio and Pennsylvannia in June and that was hot enough!

As far as the West coast the problem I have is most of my peers are based in San Francisco area and I owe all of them at least one beer so i'd end up staying in that area :lol:

Enjoy and please report back your experiences and any other tips you pick up

Reviews of an older model of a Mustang Convertible & the brand new Challenger R/T together with some holiday snaps will be provided! :drive1:thumbs: