Some final pics of my New look Z

Jed

As for Dean,

If you are going to give someone a thumbs down, and least have the courtesy to explain what it is you dont like and why :)

I am a fan of subtle mods, less is more, and it's all a bit too much for me, I'm not a fan of kits and wings and I think with the zed there are only a few sets of rims that enhance the cars look.

Or to put it a more topical way, if it was a woman it would be Katie Price but i prefer Kate Middleton :D nothing wrong with either but each to their own.

See, we can all appreciate your view now.

You would have saved yourself some blagging if you had said that in the first place :thumbs:

yep! Dont mind a view n our mods are always a marmite thing. just explanations are better.

Bonnet looks poorly fitted imho. Whats with the gap towards the nearside of the bonnet and above the nearside headlight? :)

Bonnet isn't fastened down at the mo as no lock fitted. have aerolocks to fit. but well spotted!!! :thumbs:

Very nice Jed

Reminds me of Madmarkys Veilside Zed before it became orange.

Nice rules for passengers, lol

idd BM its reminds me of mine also

26032009152.jpg

Nice job tho Jed the paintwork looks great as some have said get some 20's to finish the agressive look :thumbs:

Very nice Jed

Reminds me of Madmarkys Veilside Zed before it became orange.

Nice rules for passengers, lol

idd BM its reminds me of mine also

26032009152.jpg

Nice job tho Jed the paintwork looks great as some have said get some 20's to finish the agressive look :thumbs:

I did love that colour Marky.

I like the Purple on Jed's, personally would have done the whole car in it but I can see where you're going with the styling. I think that if the back drop was the lit streets of Tokyo some comments may have been a bit more positive - it's definitely a 'street' car. :thumbs:

I think that if the back drop was the lit streets of Tokyo some comments may have been a bit more positive - it's definitely a 'street' car. :thumbs:

Like this? :lol::lol::lol:

JedZed002.jpg

:lol::lol::thumbs:

Once the spoilers on ill take some decent pics

I think that if the back drop was the lit streets of Tokyo some comments may have been a bit more positive - it's definitely a 'street' car. :thumbs:

Like this? :lol::lol::lol:

JedZed002.jpg

:lol::lol::thumbs:

Once the spoilers on ill take some decent pics