Looking for my first 350z

Hi,Having got fed up of welding my cosworth and then making the mistake of replacing it with an evo i decided to get sensible and buy a bmw.I am now in a position to buy myself a weekend car and am thinking a 350z would be a good choice.I want rear drive and reliability.I have around 12000 to spend but could decide to go a bit more.Should i buy a 2005 car with chaper tax or is it worth the extra for a 2007 car with the new engine?I know the newer engine looks better on paper but is it worth the extra outlay.Looking forward to joining your community.

Adam.

Hi Adam, just signed up on here too for the same reason.......fancy something a little nicer than the van i'm running at the moment! Has the final edition of the civic type-r (EP3) last, but want to get away from the clit car image and find something a little more refined/ less popular.

Been looking at merc's, beamers and audi's, the 350 just does it for me though!

You had any luck finding or viewing any yet?

Got any advice i don't know anything about these yet?

G

A newbie invasion. :lol: Feel free to post up links to any cars you find for comments. You will all be very welcome at the local meets so you can do some (gentle) tyre kicking and ask any questions you have. Feel free to ask any questions on here. :)

Martin,

I have a whole "my ebay" page full of cars!!!

Looking for something with leather and a good interior, nothing to in your face on the outside, but i am partial to the nismo body kit. Is this an expensive thing to buy (aside from paint and fitting)

G